Furnace Repair Services in Rock Island, IL
If you live in or near Rock Island, IL, you are no stranger to brutally cold winter weather. When the temperatures dive, the wind howls, the snow flies, and the ice thickens, you’ll be glad to know that your furnace is in top working order, ready to conquer the worst that winter can throw at it. That’s why it’s important for you to call Schebler Heating and Air today. You can count on our superior reputation in the Quad Cities area and our complete dedication to your family’s comfort and safety.
Professional Furnace Repair Service in Rock Island, Illinois
If your furnace was struggling to keep your home warm last winter, without repair or replacement, it will struggle harder this year. Of course, an inefficient furnace is a bank drainer, but did you know that it can also be dangerous for you, your loved ones, and your furry friends? It’s true.
Furnaces that are not maintained consistently not only run up your energy bill, but can also create danger in the form of loose electrical connections, leaking natural gas or carbon monoxide, or fire.
Contact the friendly professionals at Schebler Heating and Air today. We’ll send our courteous, highly skilled technicians to your location to assess your furnace and ventilation system. Whether you have a problem with the blower motor, improper ductwork, or a malfunctioning thermostat, they will pinpoint the issue and offer you honest advice about your best options for repair or replacement.
Furnace Repair vs Furnace Replacement
Even with the best routine maintenance, furnaces are mechanical devices that have limited lifespans. With proper maintenance, the average furnace begins to decline after about 10 years. Some furnaces last up to 20 years, some 15, and some less than that. It’s all determined by a number of different factors.
Generally, if your furnace is less than 10 years old, repairing the system is probably the best option, especially if it had few or no repairs in the past. If your furnace is more than 10 years old and/or has needed repair once or more in the past, it may be time for a replacement.
If you’re not sure whether your furnace needs repairing or replacing, call our friendly and helpful team of heating and cooling technicians today. We’ll visit your home or business, assess the condition of your furnace, and make an honest recommendation based on our extensive experience in the HVAC industry. You can trust our advice, as so many in the Quad Cities area have for many years.
Do You Need Emergency Furnace Repair Service?
Nobody wants to shiver and shake in their home because their furnace breaks down in the middle of the night. That’s why it’s so important to have routine preventative maintenance from a professional HVAC company like Schebler Heating and Air. We will troubleshoot your heating system from top to bottom, uncovering any issues that need resolution before frigid temperatures hit.
And if you do find yourself in need of emergency heating repair, we have you covered 24/7/365. Even the best-maintained furnaces can break down sometimes, and if it happens to you, know that you have friends that will come and restore the warmth inside your home or business, anytime you need us.
Here are some of the most common reasons why you might need furnace repair services today:
- Your furnace will not power on. This could be something as simple as the circuit breaker needing to be reset, or it could be something more complex inside of the furnace itself. Our professionals will troubleshoot the system to discover the problem and offer a cost-effective solution.
- Your home is not consistently warm in all areas. This could be because of something simple like a dirty air filter, or something more challenging like an improperly sized or sealed duct.
- You hear strange noises originating from your furnace or ventilation system. This should never happen. A properly operating furnace runs smoothly and quietly. If you hear banging, whirring, scratching, or other strange sounds coming from the furnace or vents, shut the system off and call us right away.
- You smell unusual odors coming from the heater or vents. Again, this should not happen and can indicate a dangerous situation. Turn your heating system off and call Schebler right away. We will come out and ensure that everything is safe for your family and home.
- Your utility bill suddenly spikes. This can indicate that your heating system is overworking itself trying to maintain proper warmth in your home. Our friendly HVAC pros will come and inspect the system, determine the cause of the inefficiency, and inform you about what needs to be done.
Whatever the issue is with your heating system, our courteous experts can help. We’ll be here for you with professional service, fair pricing, and a sincere commitment to your complete safety and happiness.
Schebler’s Platinum Service Agreement
Schebler offers a platinum service agreement that’s loaded with benefits and value. When you enroll, our HVAC experts will visit your home or business twice yearly to perform a 16-point inspection to ensure that your entire HVAC system is in top shape.
Plus, you’ll also gain access to:
- 15% off on all parts
- No overtime charges
- Reduced service call prices
This smart, money-saving program keeps your furnace, air conditioner, and ventilation system working properly and efficiently all year long. And when problems begin to develop, they will be spotted and fixed before they become more complex and costly to deal with.
Contact Schebler Today for Furnace Repair Services in Rock Island, IL
If your furnace needs maintenance, repair, or replacement, now’s the time to address it before the cold comes to Rock Island, IL, this year. You can schedule service online or call our helpful and happy team today at (563) 239-6171. Trust our experience, resources, and stellar reputation in the Quad Cities area.