The Easy Way to Increase the Energy Efficiency of Your HVAC Equipment
If your house isn’t as comfortable as it should be, the problem may not be your heating or air conditioning unit. Home Performance Testing from Schebler will help identify areas in your home where outside air may be getting in, or places within your ductwork where conditioned air is escaping.
Once we identify problems in your home’s air flow, we can recommend changes or repairs that will insure your house stays comfortable without your having to adjust the thermostat to get it there.
Do You Need Home Performance Testing?
Home performance testing is an effective solution if you have experienced any of the issues below:
- Cold or hot spots within rooms
- Second-story rooms that are hotter than rooms downstairs
- Homes that get colder when it is windy outside
- Recently replaced furnace or air conditioner that has failed to make your home more comfortable
- You’ve recently updated your furnace or air conditioner, but your house still isn’t comfortable
- Ducts require frequent cleaning.
A Fast and Affordable Way to Improve Home Comfort
The cost of home performance testing depends on the size and layout of your home. The testing process can last anywhere from two hours to two days—but can be invaluable when you’re trying to decide whether to repair or replace your current heating or air conditioning unit.
Schedule Home Performance Testing with a Schebler technician by calling us.