Bettendorf, IA, Furnace Installation
If you’re like most homeowners in Bettendorf, IA, you probably don’t think about buying a new furnace until something major goes wrong. And when that happens, it’s a big problem. You’ll want to make sure that you hire a qualified and experienced HVAC company to get the job done right.
That’s where Schebler Heating and Air comes in. At Schebler Heating and Air, we specialize in furnace installation services and can help ensure that your home is kept comfortable all winter long. We’ll get the job done quickly and efficiently so you can rest easy knowing your home is taken care of.
Is It Time to Replace Your Furnace?
If your furnace is more than 15 years old, it’s probably time to start thinking about replacing it. A new furnace can provide many benefits, including:
- Improved efficiency: New furnaces are much more efficient than older models, which means they’ll save you money on your energy bills.
- Better heating: New furnaces will heat your home more evenly and effectively, providing greater comfort for you and your family.
- Lower maintenance costs: With a new furnace, you won’t have to worry about repairs as often. This can save you both time and money in the long run.
- A more peaceful home: New furnaces tend to be much quieter than older models, so you can enjoy a more peaceful home environment.
When you’re ready to install a new furnace in your Bettendorf, IA home, make sure to call Schebler Heating and Air. We’ll help you choose the right model for your needs and budget, and we’ll get it installed quickly and efficiently.
When Is It Time To Replace My Furnace?
Not sure if it’s time to replace your furnace? There are a few signs that it might be time for a new furnace installation, including:
- Your energy bills are increasing: If you notice that your energy bills are steadily increasing, even though your usage habits haven’t changed, it could be because your furnace is no longer as efficient as it used to be. Replacing it with a new, more efficient model can help you save money on your energy costs.
- Your furnace is more than 15 years old: If your furnace is getting up there in age, it’s probably time to start thinking about replacing it. Furnaces typically last around 15-20 years, so if yours is approaching or surpassing that age, it’s time to start shopping for a new one.
- Your furnace is making strange noises: If your furnace starts making strange noises, it could be a sign that it’s beginning to break down. These noises can include banging, squealing, or rattling. If you hear any of these noises coming from your furnace, call Schebler Heating and Air for an inspection.
- You’re not getting enough heat: If your furnace isn’t providing enough heat to keep your home comfortable, it’s probably time for a replacement. A new furnace will be more effective at heating your home, so you can enjoy greater comfort all winter long.
If all signs point to your current furnace needing to be replaced, call Schebler Heating and Air today. We’ll be happy to provide you with a free quote for our installation services. We’ll make sure your home is comfortable all winter long!
Financing with Schebler Heating and Air
At Schebler Heating and Air, we understand that a new furnace is a big investment. That’s why we offer financing options to help make it more affordable. With our financing plan, you can spread the cost of your new furnace over time, so you don’t have to worry about coming up with the full amount upfront.
To learn more about our financing options, or to get started on your furnace installation, call us today. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started.
Why Choose Schebler Heating and Air for Your Furnace Needs?
There are many heating and air companies to choose from in the Bettendorf, IA area. So why should you choose Schebler Heating and Air for your furnace needs? Schebler is the Quad Cities’ oldest HVAC company. Since 1895, we’ve been providing our customers with the highest quality products and services available.
With our team of licensed and certified technicians, you can rest assured that your home is under the best care possible. We’re committed to staying up to date on the latest industry trends and technologies so we can always offer our customers the best possible products and services.
Above all, we value the relationships we build with our customers, and we work hard to provide the best possible experience so you can be sure that we’ll treat you like one of our own. You can count on us for maintenance for years to come.
Schedule Furnace Installation in Bettendorf, IA
If you’re in need of a new furnace, call Schebler Heating and Air. We’ll help you choose the best possible model for your home and budget, and we’ll get it installed quickly and efficiently. To schedule an appointment, please fill out our online form or contact us today. We look forward to serving you!